Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow, And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go. For the children, they mark, and the children they know the place where the sidewalk ends.

-Shel Silverstein

Sunday, December 21, 2008

WHEN WILL IT EVER END?





Well...our snow day turned into a snow week and then some! The kids and I have been cooped up in the house with no school or church for 8 days. Due to the crazy weather, Anne's blessing (which was supposed to be today) has been postponed and my parents are no longer coming for Christmas. AHHHHH!

The only bright point in all of it is that I've worn my pajamas all day for over a week and had more quality time and relaxed more with my kiddos than I ever have when we are rushing to go places everyday. Here are some fun pictures of our Sunday afternoon stroll through the neighborhood...

1 comment:

Wiest Family said...

That green coat on you Rebecca is strikingly beautiful!!! Love it almost as much as I love you!!!